1. Novel chemicals to control six-spotted
mite, Eotetranychus sexmaculatus.
2. Distribution of six-spotted mite,
greenhouse thrips and brown headed leafroller
Brookbanks and D. Steven
3. Impact of rainfall prior to
harvest on ripe fruit quality of Hass avocados in New Zealand.
Pak, J. Dixon, and J.G.M Cutting
4. Observations on avocado tree
root systems in the Western Bay of Plenty.
Dixon and D.J. Sher
5. Research Note: Impact of spring
and summer flush type on flowering intensity in Hass
6. New Zealand avocado fruit quality: The
impact of storage temperature and maturity
7. Influence of early season maturity on
fruit quality in New Zealand Hass avocados.
8. Fruit age management: The key to
successful long distance export of New Zealand avocados.
J. Dixon, H.A. Pak, A.J. Mandemaker, D.B. Smith, T.A. Elmsly and
9. Effect of post-harvest water blasting on
fruit pesticide residues.
10. Novel post-harvest treatments
for the amelioration of rots in Hass avocado.
N. Lallu, C.W. Yeasley, M. Punter, D. Billing, K. Francis
and P. Pikadala
11. The effect of ethylene
treatment on fruit quality and ripening for late season
Hass avocados stored up to 6 weeks.
12. Can dynamic controlled atmosphere
storage be used for Hass avocados?
Predicting avocado fruit rots by quantifying inoculum potential in the orchard before
Everett, J. Rees-George, S.L. Parkes and P.R. Johnston..
Quality of avocado (Persea americana Mill) fruit after high humidity
storage and/or exogenous
J. Dixon, D.B.
Smith, T.A. Elmsly and H.A. Pak
15. Effects of prepacking holding temperatures on shelf life of
Lallu, C. Yearsley, M. Punter, D. Billing, K. Francis